Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Quick Update

So a quick update.

Yesterday we did a camp at a special needs home. It was awesome. More later.

Today, we observed cataract surgeries and then snuck into a surgery for squint (crossed eyes). The girl having the surgery was 10 years old and from the Maldives. How cool is that? We might go tomorrow and watch a tummy tuck and a lady getting cysts removed from her ovaries. We pretty much just show up and scrub in on whatever surgeries we want. The doctors actually invited us to the surgeries tomorrow. They're totally not part of the program.

I'll have my first experience in a Indian movie theater tonight. We're going to see Transformers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So the Saints got stomped tonight against the Colts. Thought you might want to know. And, maybe you and my mom should be friends instead of me and you- she loves watching all those surgeries on tv...GROSS! I hope you're having a blast!